Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sorry, I'm late...

...

Hey! Check out the boots!

I know, I know, I have been remiss. I have not done my posts regularly, nor have I been exercising regularly. I think I gained back the two pounds that I lost last month. My sugar is up. Bummer, that. But I shall keep working at it as I can. I just wanted to post a picture or two since I promised I would do that at least once a week.
Okay, I'm going to update my stats over there --->
and then I'm going to go find some supper. I think me and the man will have a cheese/veggie/fruit plate for supper. I was going to make chicken and dumplings or something like that, but I don't feel like having cooked food. I want raw veggies and fruits. A salad, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, seedless red grapes, bananas, radishes, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, olives, pickles... a bit or a bite of each, perhaps...


Don't she look cute?

10 comments:

PASTURKEY said...

my friend sorry ...i changed now...ok...if u want take from me i love your blog pht...put ur blog pls and give new 7 links...whch like from sm blog..?is it ok...also want to give you my friend blog www.leyya-craftmania.blogspot.com...she is bag designer...nice everything also her site ve translate page......i didn't see boots pht..pht nt see....but my friend always nice....love you....

Anna said...

I love the boots! You always pose in the best outfits.

Some days/weeks are better than others. Just keep trying your best. ((HUGS))

pamwax said...

Up a few pounds, down a few. Seems to be the way it goes. Hang in there. Remember as you build muscle.. it weight more then fat. That is what I keep telling myself.

Jeannie said...

You dress so lady-like. I'm always in jeans. I should take a page or two out of your fashion book.

Keep trying with the weight, SKW. You'll find that your blood sugar will naturally drop along with it too, which is why when one goes up, the other does too.

P.S. Your dinner sounds yummy. I really don't feel like having the tilapia I was going to cook up now. Maybe I'll have hubby take me somewhere. We'll see how he feels.

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

tehehe Jeannie. When I was younger (and skinnier) I wore pants a lot. But they just aren't so comfortable anymore. Besides... I just always liked wearing dresses and skirts. I guess I'm more "girly" than I thought, eh?

Jeannie said...

I did the opposite- wore lots of skirts and dresses when I was a tiny gal. My jeans are stretch. Ahhhh, so comfortable. :)

TakeAction! said...

Thanks for following http://www.whatarack.org/

Commit Random Act of Conditionless Kindness everyday and together we will change our world.

TakeAction!

Chaki said...

Hey Holly, love your fashion sense. I have boots and a brown turtleneck like yours. But I LOVE your skirt!!

I got a big kick out of the baseball hats at the back. It's such a American male thing!

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

"Hey Holly, love your fashion sense."
Carol, I don't think any one has ever said that about my "fashion sense" before. :) Thank you very much.

Those are just the ones he wears regularly. Remember, he works in the transportation business... those caps are terrific advertising for the companies he deals with. AND... he also picks up new ones any time we go somewhere we haven't been before. I have boxes and boxes of them in the closet, too...

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Oh, maybe I should make myself more plain: he doesn't hand out hats. He gets hats handed out to him. That's why he has so freekin' many. And we give lots of them away every year.