Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here I am!!!



This pic was taken on March 29th. I do not remember where we were going but I do remember the outfit. Oh wait! I remember now! We were going to Home Depot to check out new bathroom and kitchen fixtures and refrigerators. Okay...

Anyway, Happy Easter! To all who are celebrating. We are having a ham (cooked in the crockpot) greens, potatoes, and cheesecake for dessert. We are also taking a couple of loads of stuff to the new house. So... we aren't actually REALLY celebrating, but then again... we are. I remembered to purchase a little bit of Easter candy for the family. I got a sugar free chocolate bunny. Thomas got a set of small Reese brand peanut butter bunnies. Pete got a package of yellow Peeps (which he actually likes).

So there I am. My back has been hurting something fierce. Don't know why. I haven't been lifting things that were too heavy or over-doing. That's a fact. I should have had way more done than I have. But I digress... My sugar is just a taddy high, but it usually is this time of the month. Hopefully I'll feel better in a few days. I haven't really been bad, as far as diet, just still not exercising. But who has time? We did order pizza for supper last night. I had Spinach pizza with bacon and shrooms. I love the Spinach pizza from Papa John's. It's really good. Maybe not so good FOR you, but good tasting, that's for sure. Anyway, it is one of their lower caloric choices but that didn't really go into my choice. I chose it because I love it. And I'm not going to get down on myself for it. I've been working hard and I deserve a treat every once in a while. So there! :-)

Hope you are all having a lovely holiday. See you guys later (soon, I hope).

6 comments:

pamwax said...

Happy Easter Holly. You look great. Love the boots.

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Thank you very much. Happy Easter to you, too!

Chaki said...

Happy Easter Holly! You are looking springish... Have to admit though I am dying to see your new home. Of course, I know you want to fix it up before giving us the virtual tour but sure everyone will be excited!

Don't push yourself too hard with the move. It's physical labor. Go easy.

Anna said...

Hope you had a great Easter. Ours was low-key with some friends, a nice dinner, and some board games. I hope your back feels better soon. Take care of yourself! ((HUGS))

Jeannie said...

Hey, there you are! I always smile when I see your pics. Hope one day we'll have one of us together.

I'll be having my treat once I meet my 15 pound weight loss. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you. Your pizza sounds wonderful, but I'd have it sans bacon (I've recently given up eating pork products). Yeah, we'll see how long that one lasts being that one of my all-favorite meals is a toasted ham and brie sandwich.

Anyhow, I'm rambling...hope you had a wonderful Easter. We were at my in-laws house. Big dinner this year with 11 of us. It was a very nice get-together.

Srivalli said...

You look good Holly..good improvement..